We offer your airline the full range of commercial services whether you primarily serve the passenger or the cargo segment and independent of your business model. Our Commercial experts are experienced in basics, such as thorough market potential as well as target customer analyses. We develop comprehensive commercial strategies as well as the corresponding implementation plans for your start-up carrier or for your established established airline. You can rely on consultants with practical experience in all the commercial areas of an airline such as Network Planning, Marketing, Sales, Pricing and Revenue Management and Customer Relationship Management.
IOLAIR NIGERIA International helps airline management and investors adapt to airline industry trends such as consolidation, the rise of low-cost carriers, and the growth of emerging markets in order to generate revenue and control costs. Our management consulting capabilities further include:
▪ Analyzing the value of alliances, code shares, and bilateral agreements
▪ Validating vital business decisions to support growth and transition
▪ Developing expansion strategies, particularly in emerging markets
▪ Developing and evaluating business plans and organizational strategies
For clients launching aviation ventures, IOLAIR NIGERIA tests and evaluates markets, conducts feasibility studies and due diligence, and helps develop business plans. In the crucial area of network and fleet planning, IOLAIR NIGERIA helps airlines optimize routes, schedules, and hub operations.
Members of our multidisciplinary management consulting team come from leadership positions in the aviation industry in the areas of commercial and financial planning, revenue management, program management, sales and leasing, and marketing. IOLAIR NIGERIA's business transformation services address all areas of an airline's business, including:
▪ Commercial improvement—Pricing and revenue management, sales and distribution, customer service and loyalty, and ancillary revenue opportunities
▪ Operations improvement—Production control, operations control, and restructuring and optimizing maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) centers for internal use and third-party support
Organizational restructuring and change management—Information management, product and start-up implementation, and airline privatization projects